|Product:||Accounting,Premier,PremierPlus,RetailManager,RetailBasics,abss Business Intelligence Lite Edition|
|Address:||Room A, 10/F., Kai Centre, 36 Hung To Road|
|Mobile:||852 3421 1607|
MYOB Certified Consultant 2010
Provides Onsite Training[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Profile[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
“EL OLAM LIMITED” is a Hong Kong accounting outsourcing service provider since 2003, delivering a comprehensive range of accounting outsourcing and consulting services to the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) in the respective areas.
Accounting Outsourcing Services cover:
* Management Accounting
* Financial Controller Services
* Accounting and Tax Consulting
Other Services include:
* MYOB Accounting Software Support
* Company Formation
* Company Secretarial Services
* Arrange Audit
* Management consulting
We focus our energy on customer services by providing the above value added and total business management solution to our clients.
Our clients, who reply on our expertise in accounting, finance, transactions processing, and management consulting, can focus on their core competence and strategic objectives.
As a result, our clients can have significant and measurable impact on their operations that result in lowered overall process costs, improved process quality and improved process speed.
Profile of Executive Staff
Ricky Leong is the director and the founder of EL OLAM LIMITED. He has got a full time MBA degree from the University of Strathclyde in the UK, a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, and an associate member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Besides, he is also a MYOB Certified Consultant.
He has over 20 years’ experience of administration and accounting functions obtained from primary work to senior management in a cross-functional environment. His past experience gained substantial and valuable managerial experience in problem solving and risk management in running a large Japanese factory in China.
MYOB Related Services
Our support plan covers initial set up, tailor-made training and follow-up.
Below is a list of area of services used by our clients in the past years.
1. Collect user requirements
2. Initial set-up:
* Create company file
* Set-up preference
* Edit chart of accounts
* Set up Master Files for Customers, Vendors, Employees and Inventory including Auto-build (bills of materials, WIP and multiple locations), and import of master files
* Job-code (such as to view different product lines / segments / departments’ sales performance)
* Customize sales invoice and purchase order etc.
3. Onsite training sessions:
* Overview of MYOB
* Create Master Files for Customers, Vendors, Employees and Inventory including Auto-build (bills of materials, WIP and multiple locations)
* Enter sales entries (quote, order and invoice), returns and receive payments
* Enter purchases entries (quote, order and invoice) returns and pay bills
* Create auto-build entries with multiple locations, that will be related to WIP and finished goods
* Make payments and receipts in banking modules
* Make journal entries
* Perform bank reconciliations
* Enter opening balances
* View reports and find transactions
* Review input of transactions after first session
* Backup file[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Consultants[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Mobile: (852) 3421 1607
[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Promotions[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]GET YOUR FREE MYOB SOFTWARE:
Company Formation in Hong Kong
We set up private limited companies on behalf of you. The only thing you need to do is to provide us the necessary information and sign back the prepared documents for registration.
For company incorporation, we usually recommend you to use tailor-made approach in suiting your requirements such as company name, share structure, number of directors and shareholders etc. You just discuss with us, and then we will do for you in forming your companies.
Company Secretarial Services
Being a limited company in Hong Kong, you are required to fulfill the obligation to file your updated information of your company periodically and also keep track your company is running complied with the Companies Ordinance in Hong Kong. For your concern, we can act on your behalf as your company secretary in complying with the requirement by law.
Accounting Outsourcing Services
We can provide accounting services yearly, quarterly and monthly according to your requirements. The services can be ranged from bookkeeping to management report depending upon your needs and preference. You may have your own bookkeepers or accounts clerks, and outsource the supervisory duties to us or vice versa.
It is a “must” activity for each company in keeping its records and accounts as required under the Inland Revenue Ordinance in Hong Kong. As a new start up company, usually you will concentrate on your core business activities to maximize your revenue and profit. Our accounting outsourcing services package provides a peace of mind service to fit your requirements.
The accounting outsourcing services may include:
* Prepare payment instructions by cheque and e-banking
* Perform bookkeeping
* Prepare Income Statement and Balance Sheet
* Prepare supporting schedules for annual audit
* Generate aging report for accounts receivable and accounts payable
* Prepare aging report for inventory
* Prepare management accounting report with analysis
* Perform tax computation
* Liaison with external auditors
* Provide professional advice on accounting and tax
Audit Service Arrangement
As required by law, Hong Kong limited companies are required to have statutory audit yearly. Being an accounting outsourcing service provider, we understand your company situation. We can liaison the external auditors for providing them the necessary information and schedules during the audit.
As a foreign investor, who may not familiarize the tax matter in Hong Kong, we can act as a tax representative on your behalf and submit your profit tax return with tax computation to the Inland Revenue Department annually.[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Contact Us[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Contact El Olam
Phone: 6178 6191
Fax: 3421 1609
Address:Room A, 10/F., Kai Centre, 36 Hung To Road